Personal Snippet

My photo
I am a writer, a painter, and a lover. A pagan who doesn't get enough time with her spiritual side, and an open minded person who believes that someday we'll all be genderless beings who function for more than just the dollar. Call me what you will, you'll love me once you get to know me.

Sep 23, 2009

Ups and Downs

How do I deal with something that pulls me in two directions?

On one hand...
I love my new life, outdoors! The view is great, the atmosphere is great, and my relationship seems to be doing great...

On the other hand...
I need money to keep my car, I need gas money to drive to a job that isn't paying shit, and I need money to eat that I keep spending on gas to drive to work.

So you see?
I woke up today realizing this vicious cycle. What little I have that I cherish is not at all in material worth. Though... I love my car for what its being put through to make my life... Tolerable? I mean, I need at least 300$ to keep the loan people from taking it. By Oct. 1st.

When I say I have no money I mean I have two pennies in my pocket. Seriously. I get paid this coming Friday and when I say the money isn't enough I mean it - The pay is shit. 7.50/hour is alright but not when I make 5 - 10 hours a week and get paid every other week. I need to get to my job... or eat. Those are the choices I have with the money I get. *Le sigh*

What do I do? I want a motorhome so I joined the Freecycle.org site... Looked around and I highly doubt I will find a motorhome for free. Seriously doubt it... But here's hoping they have a propane camper two burner stove!

No comments:

Post a Comment